Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
World-class shopping, dining and entertainment attractions, beautiful beaches, mysterious deserts and culturally-rich heritage sites – Dubai is a must-see holiday destination, with something for everyone. From shopping enthusiasts and adventure-seekers to foodies and families, this bustling city has an eclectic mix of activities and places to suit all tastes. Whether you are looking to embark on a gourmet holiday or a sightseeing trip, explore our action-packed travel itineraries to get the best out of your Dubai visit
Embrace Earth Offer Packages Specially Designed For You As Well As Custom Deals For Bali package. These Packages Are Wholly Inclusive To Offer You An Extensive Experience Of The trip As Well As Making Your Travel Hassle-Free And Smooth.
Take a thrilling summer break with this exclusively crafted 4 nights and 5 days bestselling Dubai holiday package from India and venture off into its regal realms of the Emirati city. The fun-packed Dubai itinerary for 5 days starts with a luxurious cruise ride on the Dubai Creek.
Day 1:Welcome to the City of Gold
Welcome to the dazzling Emirati city. An agent’s representative will receive you at the Dubai International airport to escort you to the hotel. In the evening, the Dhow Cruise makes the first day of your holiday package exciting. Sail across the Dubai creek, listening to soothing Bollywood and traditional Arabic music, witnessing the glittering skyline . The first evening of your 5 day trip will be marked by unlimited international buffet dinner on board and then you will be transferred to your hotel for a cozy overnight stay.
Dubai Creek Harbour
Day 2:Half-day Dubai city tour
Fill yourself with the delicious breakfast, and prepare yourself for discovering the wonders of Dubai on a half-day city tour. Visit the Dubai Museum, the Jumeirah Mosque, the glitzy Burj Al Arab Hotel – the world’s only seven-star hotel and the Atlantis Hotel, perched atop the crescent-shaped Palm Island. Post digging into the history of Emirates and their traditional culture, choose to laze around or take a dip in the warm waters of Jumeirah Beach. Behold stunning bird’s-eye views from atop the Burj Khalifa — the tallest building in the world. Or, indulge in some retail therapy at the city’s prominent shopping malls. End your eventful day with a sound sleep at your hotel.
Optional: You can customize your 5 daywith prime slots of Burj Khalifa for splendid views of the city (charges extra)
Jumeriah Mosque - Burj AI Arab Hotel hotel
Day 3: Thrilling Desert Safari
Have a wholesome breakfast at your hotel and spend the first half of the day leisurely. In the evening, get ready for Desert Safari. Indulge in a number of activities that are a highlight of your , like dune bashing, camel riding, sand boarding, and jeep racing.
Satiate your hunger with a number of mouth-watering Arabian delicacies & enjoy cultural performances like belly dance, Tanura show, and a fire show by trained artists. Enjoy off-roading on the sand dunes. Later, get to your hotel and end the third fun-filled day of your Dubai 4 nights, 5 days package.
Optional: Engage in various exciting activities during your Dubai Desert Safari like camel riding, quad biking, and more (charges extra)
Camel Riding-Quad biking
Day 4:Abu Dhabi city tour & Ferrari World
After a delicious breakfast, go out for a full-day Abu Dhabi city tour and discover the captivating tourist attractions of Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the UAE filled with rich ancient heritage and modern contemporary life. Marvel at Emirates Palace and visit the historic Sheik Zayed Mosque.
Later, put yourself in challenging F-1 races at Ferrari World and test your behind-the-wheels skills before your trained opponents. Return to the hotel after an eventful day and another day of your tour itinerary gets wrapped up with a sound sleep inside your cozy hotel room.
Day 5:Depart with sweet memories
And here comes an end to the joyous vacation as the last day of yourarrives!
Have a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel and spend the early part of the day at leisure. Shop for some sweet Emirati souvenirs before getting transferred to the airport for boarding your flight back home with beautiful memories of yourp.
- Four nights accommodation inclusive of Bed & Breakfast from 24 Dec 2018 – 30 Dec 2018 at Omega Hotel (Exclusive)(Four Star) based on Non Refundable Rates.
- Arrival Airport Transfer on Private basis to and from Dubai International Airport.
- Departure Airport Transfer on Private basis to and from Bur Dubai.
- Limousine 1 – 18 Seater ride for 1 Hour within Dubai city on Private basis.
- Miracle Garden – Standard with NORMAL TICKET on (Entry Ticket, Private Transfer) basis.
- Abu Dhabi City Tour – Only Grand Mosque Tour With Ferrari with Standard Ticket Without Lunch on (Seat In Coach Transfer) basis
- Global Village – Standard with Entry ticket on (Entry Ticket, Private Transfer) basis.
- Palm Monorail Dubai – One Way Ticket on (Entry Ticket) basis.
- Trio Combo – With Dubai City Tour, Desert Safari and Dhow Cruise with Standard with SIC Transfers (SZ Road, Al Barsha,Deira & Bur Dubai) on (Entry Ticket, Seat In Coach Transfer) basis.
- Burj Khalifa – At The Top with Normal Hour With Seat in Coach on (Entry Ticket, Seat In Coach Transfer) basis.
- Atlantis The Palm Activities – The Lost Chambers Aquarium with With SIC Transfer on (Entry Ticket,Seat In Coach Transfer) basis.
- Dolphin Planet – Dolphin And Seal Show with NORMAL TICKET With SIC on (Entry Ticket, Seat In Coach Transfer) basis.
- Dubai Frame – General Admission with NORMAL TICKET on (Entry Ticket, Private Transfer) basis.
- India Tourist Visa.
- Travel Insurance.
- AIRFARE .
- OK to Board charges.
- Tourism Dirham Fee which needs to be settled directly on the spot at the Hotel.
- Any items of personal nature such as meals (apart from the excursion with meals i.e. Dhow Cruise with Dinner & Desert Safari with Barbeque Dinner, water), laundry, telephone calls, tips and gratuities.
- Miracle Garden tickets, unless stated under inclusions.
- Dubai Frame tickets, unless stated under inclusions.
- Any other items not included under the column “Inclusions”.